Monday, April 1, 2013

All in one day!!!!!!

We kept the kids busy all day with this one!!! Easter egg hunt at central park then the William S. Hart petting place...Jake and I better get put in a good nursing home with all that we do with out kids haha. My mom was able to come as well, I wish my dad could of made it but he was at work. Jakes family all came to town to hang out for the weekend and I always love having them around. They are great to talk with and their kids are so fun. The kids were a bit scared about the easter egg hunt so I had to run along side Talia, Jake took baby Jake, my mom had Jessica and Eric took Kaelyn. Everyone had a buddy!!
After the egg hunt Jake went gun shopping with his dad and baby Jake while I took a trip to the William . Hart park and fed the animals with the kids then took a tour of the house there. It was neat, not kid friendly but at least I can say that I've been there haha.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I'm glad you had good family time - you two rock!