I'm so behind on my blog and I have good reason. Life has been busy with school, kids activities, homework etc. In the mist of it all I've been able to make good memories with family and friends, I hate to just say "friends" because this special group of women that I'm close to have really been there for me, I consider them family. They treat my children with kindness and care, they love them and make me feel at peace.
Jessica has been leaving little notes around the house for me, I find the occasional "I love you mom" hidden and taped up. Tonight was the information for dad to find in the morning about the Venus fly trap that Jake bought the kids. They think it is the coolest thing ever and keep looking for bugs to feed it. Grosses me out!
I was able to take the kids to a grand opening and meet with Jake, craziness was not the word for it. After an hour wait Jakes food flipped to the floor and he made a trip to get pizza, it was sad and yet funny. The kids had a blast as always hanging with the coolest kids on the block.
Ive been able to hang out with my nephew Blake alot and I love it. I think I'm going to have him call me Cocia instead of aunt. I was leaving that name for my brother and sisters kids but that looks pretty faint. Blake is a doll and love the time he is hanging out with us. Yesterday he was here, I also had 4 other children over and it was pretty amazing. I got so much done and all the kids were super good!








1 comment:
This post makes me happy!
Post a Comment