Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Nursing program
Yesterday my paperwork came in the mail for the nursing program. I can't kick the multiple feelings I have running through my head right now. I should be jumping in the air, crying and calling everyone but I'm empty. Every move I make doesn't just effect me, it effects the lives of four children and a husband. It's hard because I know that I will do great with the school part but I'm scared because I'm afraid to get help and I wanted more support from family. I didn't think looking back at my life I would be where I am today and family would be the way it is. I get so emotional over this and crying is all I know how to do. I don't think I know how to explain my feelings very well. I have high expectations of people and they seem to get kicked down. I pray that I get through this and not have to give it up. I pray that I will have the strength to succeed for myself and my family. I've already submitted my background check and made my physical appointment so we will see how it goes...right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just wait - you'll soon enough be going through your graduation ceremony and starting your first day of work. You'll make this happen, girl! We're here for you.
Post a Comment