Monday, May 27, 2013

First trip to the lake this year

A fun weekend in Visalia was very much needed. We were able to go to Nicoles house to hand out and take the boat out. When we got there we made it in time to take Nicoles Zumba class, this girl can shake it. I looked like I was having a seizure and twitching....this white girl can't dance! Nicole had a smile the whole time, I think she was fighting the laughter of watching me haha. The next day we went to Pine Flats lake and the kids loved it, the kids tubed and we ran just munched like crazy.
The kids were great together, when they all see each other its like no time apart has passed. I was watching how they all paired up with each other, it's great that they all have so much in common. Nicole, Laurel and I were planning who will marry who when they get older. Talia even told Gunner and Bryant "I'm a girl, your a boy, we need to get married." she even added a whistle too and the end of her comment. The ladies and I made dessert, I attempted the glow sticks with bubbles (FAILED) and Duck Dynasty for entertainment. It was perfect! The next day we hung out with the kids riding bikes and then got a Harley ride with Eric. Seriously, my legs were killing me from the body pump class Nicole took us to the day before and holding on to Eric was killer. He kept swerving and speeding up and I was screaming and holding on for dear life. Laurel went too and the crowd cheered her on! Cant wait to see them again soon.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I'm so glad you all were reunited!!! Your kids will forever be grateful for these times and memories you all create! SO GREAT.