Friday, June 7, 2013

Busy Baby

As the kids get older, the days get busier. Today Jake was home after a long week of work, from Monday to Thursday he worked 72 hours so today he stayed home to get some rest. In the morning I had kindergarten round up with miss Talia. She seemed a bit bored and wanted to go eat, so fun with her and her demands lately. Stubborn should be her middle name! After the program I went to take her to hang out in the classroom while I went to an orientation with the other parents. This year Lauren has Maverick and Rachel has Ryan going to Kindergarten. So cute to see our kids in similar ages grow up with each other. My friend Amy was there with her sweet girl, I met Amy 11 years ago when I worked at RBA and got to know her and her twin sister Emily really well. Crazy how peoples paths meet again.
Talia and I grabbed some panda and headed to get pedicures, very much needed pedicure. Think last one was in November for the wedding, yeah baby! When I got home I found Jake playing a video game to which I proceeded to tease him. I don't remember the last time he had time to play a video game.
After the kids pick up we got to hang with McKenna, I think about everyday I hear from Jessica about how she needs that play date with Mckenna. I'm actually really glad she got to come over, my friends really have great kids and I love how they get along. Baby Blake is also hangin with us for a bit while mom and dad are at a rehearsal dinner. Jake took all the girls to get a movie but then ended at the mall (Big mistake girl all girls Jake, you will go broke haha), the girls gave him advice on sunglasses and then he took them to Lazy Dogs, menchies and then to go buy a movie....I love that he did that, seriously makes me smile. I got the fun job of waiting for the AT&T guy who was suppose to come from the hours of 1 to 4 and yes, he came at 5.

No comments: