Monday, June 17, 2013

Fun fun

I should be happy they were getting along but now they look like little tatted homies, dang glitter got everywhere but honestly, it was nice to see them not fighting.
Kristi is finally getting on the ball and we went to see her try on dresses, poor girl was getting discouraged but we cheered her on and she found a dress.
So this little guy wants to be a big boy. We put boys underwear on him and for the first couple of days it went great then he went crazy and fought me on sitting on the pot. I bribed him with candy, toys and the mini iPad....no luck, back to diapers. As I type I hear Jessica in the other room talking to him about going in the big boy potty. I can hear him in a convincing voice saying "I did it Jess!" haha
Earlier in the week Jake and I were invited to go to dinner with Barnes family for Justins birthday dinner. I love this family, they are so nice and have such a cute little girl. The food was yummy and on our way back to get the kids we got a icecream at Fosters, yeah for quick date night.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Gotta love glitter. And stubborn little boys!!! grrrr