Thursday, June 27, 2013

Good Times

This week started off ruff but from love and support from so many it got better. My mom came over on Tuesday and helped me clean out kids rooms, it took forever. So from 10 to 2:30 and 5 trash bags later the kids rooms were organized. It's been really nice having my mom around, I feel like a big baby but I go to her when I'm down to get that comfort I need. When my mom left I started getting down again and Jake called to have me come out to his work area for dinner, I jumped in the car and headed to Ventura. This is what I really needed, the weather was beautiful and we went to Joe's Crab Shack. We ate outside overlooking the ocean, there was even a play area for the kids. Go grateful for the support and love I have from so many. I really can't express how my heart is full but those that have been there I'm forever grateful.

No comments: