Such a crazy day father's day was, never just relaxing. Jake got home at 2am from a call out and had to write his talk that he was doing in chuch that day at 9am, poor guy. His talk was amazing and I love that he said in his talk that he loved being a father. My husband is a hardworking man and I know he loves us. After church he went back to work and I finished up at church and headed out to see my dad. They were at a 50th wedding renew party at out friend Franco and Tina's house so I went there to meet them. I love being around italian people and their homes. This house reminded me of my grandparents house, just tons of old memories and pictures to look at.
I headed to my inlaws to meet jake and hang with his family. The kids went out back to shoot arrows as if they were mirada from Brave, they crack me up. Baby Jake was really into it, I think I saw him do a few army rolls.
This dad is in big trouble!
1 comment:
That picture of Jake, Joe, dad and the kids is too cute. But I swear Jake looks like he's kissing Joe's head in that other one.
Post a Comment