You would think its summer vacation already with all the swimming going on. This year Talia and baby Jake were able to get swimming lessons. I hate kids and water, especially if they cannot swim. I just have had this fear for a while and it was because of a little boy in my old ward who wandered off to a neighbors pool and drowned. I still remember the little guy walking in the halls at church, so sweet, so innocent. That story really left a mark in my life.
I have to say, thank goodness for friends and cameras. I have been without internet and a broken phone for a bit and IT SUCKED. My friend Jen was really kind to let us come swim at her pool, the kids loved it. Baby Jake is doing pretty well swimming, no fear kid!
Doller movies are in effect, Talia and I went with the Evans and Andersons for a bit. Talia and I left early for an appointment (of course ended in tears and bribes).

No comments:
Post a Comment