I think I double checked the time for this event several times and I even had to call Rachel to make sure that this started at 10am. Im a bit scatter brained at the end of the year. I've been looking back at photos lately and it amazes me how these kids have grown up and the lasting friendship our familes have. This morning I walked Kaelyn into school to get some photos of the kids prior to the program and as I was walking back Jackson got out of his dads car and he was super cute with his white shirt, cuffed pants and clean cut hair style. He got out of the car like a natural and said "Hey Fran." I could not stop smiling, these kids just crack me up and I love their little personalities.
My mom was able to come, she is never able to make stuff during the year but was able to due to the school she works at getting out a week earlier than our district.
The kids did a great job and of course Mr. Gunner was rocking out. I get a kick out of Laurel because she just gets this smile and shakes her head. haha







1 comment:
I love the pic of you and your mom! You are so good at making sure you take pictures with people! Holy cow...seeing Kaelyn with makeup on...you guys are in seeeeerious trouble with those girls! Thank goodness you've got that little bouncer at the end. ;)
Post a Comment