I woke up this morning at 6am due to Jake getting a call out. I was bummed but I remember I needed to return these monkey's back to the zoo so we followed Jake to Santa Barbara. I called my mother inlaw in the morning and asked her to come along too, so we made it a date.
They had a dinosaur show and baby Jake freaked out. The show was cute and the costumes were pretty cool.
Daddy got to join us for a bit, baby Jake kept licking the top of his dad's head so Jake pulled him down after this picture. Jezze dad, he like salt!
The girl got to feed the giraffe's and they were giggling like crazy because they were getting licked.
After the zoo we went to rusty's for pizza a salad. Loved the food but they ripped us off on the salad bar. Sorry Rusty's, won't come there again!
On our way home we made it to Carpenteria beach for a bit, the two youngest were covered in sand (literally). I love this beach, a lot of good memories there and my kids are beach lovers, for sure.



















1 comment:
Looks like such a great day - you all deserve it
Post a Comment