Saturday, June 15, 2013

Last day of school

A year gone by and these cuties are move on to the next grade. I'm so excited to be apart of my kids lives, they have grown so much and it amazes me how much they have grown. The mourning went as clock worth...Get up (10mins later), are you still in bed?(still in bed) My to middle children are NOT morning people and never get up and just do the routine, it's always a fight. When I dropped off the girls it finally hit me that I will have now a 2nd grader, 4th grader and kindergartner. Where did the time go! After school the moms got the kids at the park to and these cuties pictures, I love this idea. Summer will be interesting, our calendar is full and I look forward to it all.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I love the chalk idea with the kids underneath! So cute! I know it was quick, but I enjoyed talking with you today. Sure hope you feel better! I am so glad school is out!

RachelAA said...

Really cause I'm already ready for Fall!!! ;)