Our day started with these two handsome boys stopping at our door with donuts. I was shocked when I saw them come by. They had the more adorable grins on their faces!
Today was the last day for Jessica's soccer camp, what a fun week. Jessica really likes to get out and do things and when Laurel mentioned that Kenna was doing this camp I thought Jess might like it too. So glad I did it! The did a lot of different skills with the kids and basics, and today was mini games. The coaches were from all over the world, there accents were fun to listen to. Jessica's coaches name was Jasmine and I enjoyed watching her with the kids.
After soccer we got some lunch and headed to the park for a bit, Kaelyn was not a happy camper. I guess salad from subway was not what she visioned.










1 comment:
cute, cute, cute post!
Post a Comment