Monday, October 28, 2013

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

For ten weeks I have been stressing this test. Im good at math but I hate doing it! Today was the day to get it done and I was nervous, I take tests very quickly and want to just get it over with because it stresses me out. Not a good thing because I don't end up reading the questions correctly. I missed one because I rushed but I passed. Now I can give meds and shots. I'm sure patients are just going to love me lol. We had to practice on each other, Erin and I paired up and I have to say it was not bad. When I was doing a IM on Erin she freaked out a bit due to me making a face. One of the students were teasing me calling me the devil and I gave them a dirty look, Erin took it as something happened when I put the needle in her. HAHA it was so funny! I'm excited about this program, tons of tears and hard work but I love this field and want it so bad!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

You're a rockstar needle woman!