Sunday, November 24, 2013

11year anniversary

2002 I married this man I swear is defiantly perfect for me. He really cares about me and the kids and has the patients of a Saint. Tonight we got to get away for a while for some dinner and I loved every minute of it. We were going to go to our usually Salt Creek restaurant but decided to hit up Larsen's and Im glad we did. The food was AMAZING, the atmosphere was just right. When we walked out I got followed by another man and when I turned around to grab jakes had the guy said "Aw man, I was just going to ask if you had a boyfriend." haha Jake and I laughed and as we walked away Jake said "Boyfriend, ha, I have 11 years into this woman." Perfect laugh for the both of us!
I wanted to return something in Macys and I remembered that Santa was there and of course, I need to make my hubby step out of his comfort zone so I made him take a picture with me and Santa. As you can tell in his face Jake was feeling out of place but it was fun. When I walked up to Santa he said "sit on my lap little girl!" Don't have to ask me twice haha. When we got home some crazy people left a present that my husband was very much excited about....PAYBACK ladies! lol Cant wait to celebrate many more with this man!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

LOVE IT - so glad you guys had a nice night out. You deserve it, for sure! xoxo