I was able to take a night out with these wonderful women. I have really been just so busy with school that I have not been able to do much. Let me say it again but more loud I HAVE HAD NO LIFE! We headed to the Grove (my new favorite place) and had dinner, got to get our make up done, eat fabulous cupcakes and the best of all bests….SHOP! I a so grateful for these woman, no, for better words Sisters!!
I love the holidays and all that it brings, I just love the Christmas cards. Today I got a thick envelope with this inside from our good friends the Baldree's. I was unable to go to Nick Lonshores funeral and it weighed heavy in my mind. Genine, must of known because she sent me the program and the free slurpee coupons in memory of him. This just made my day and I don't have a lot of words for it. Its amazing when people think of you in little ways like this, its as if Heavenly Father let her know~



1 comment:
She really is one amazing lady~ I want to be like Genine when I grow up!
Post a Comment