I thought that I would take it easy and not be busy, yeah right! I feel like a deprived child getting to do all the things there were not allowed to do. I love every minute that Im not in school. Yesterday I was invited to go to the Kelemans little party at Sky city bounce. The kids had a blast and I had a good time chatting with some friends. After that I went to Patty's annual party, I look forward to it every year. I don't get to see her daughter that much and I know at least for sure we will be able to see each other. Every year we all go out and hang, this year we headed to a restaurant that a friend of ours rented out. There was music, Santa and a photo booth. I really had a great time, I even saw people I worked with when I was 17 years old. It was a big reunion.
Tonight we took the kids to the Candy cane lane for a little walk around the block. The kids loved it and loved just being with each other.








No comments:
Post a Comment