Wednesday, December 18, 2013

for the love!

I think I'm on have too much fun overload! Yesterday I took the kids to see Santa, they were being such pains and I probably yelled all the way to Santa's lap and then some. Talia had to pee and did her run way model walk to Santa and then off to the bathroom we went. When this kid needs to go, you need to find the nearest bathroom ASAP.
Today I was able to volunteer in Talia's class and it was a trip long over due. She had been asking me to come because "all the other mommy's come." Yup, the pressure of it all! My friend told me the day before all the kids were coughing and sneezing as they put their gingerbread houses together and today I get to decorate the little virus houses. Fun times! Honestly, it was fun and I loved going. The kids crack me up with their imaginations and personalities.

No comments: