Monday, February 24, 2014

Short and sweet

Needed a mental break from studying so I am blogging really quick. The other day was Russ's birthday so we went to Buca for dinner. It was louder than usual and Cindy tried to talk on the phone and I think block the sound from the restaurant with a menu, don't think it went well haha. The whole restaurant was clapping along when the servers sang to Russ, it was actually pretty cool.
A girl from my school sent me a cook text the other night that was appreciated. I know I go out of my way for people but never think twice about it. She is a great friend that has come really far in her life, she will be a great nurse.
Today I got to pick up the cute Anderson boys and Miss Talia loved sitting next to Ryan!!!!!! lol

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Can't wait to plan the wedding ;)