Saturday, February 22, 2014

What's going on!

I'm not going to lie, life has been busy since I started back to school. I miss my kids, husband, family, friends etc. I try so hard to keep it together but at times I fall apart. Today I had to go to school to study and take a test and all I wanted to do is hold my son and rock. I know in my heart I am doing the right thing and I have prayed about it and God keeps guiding me thru this journey. I love being a nurse, I have met so many people and learned so much. I'm addicted! Jake has been such a supportive husband, I still take my frustrations out on him but he hasn't killed me yet so, so far so good. My friends, are my family. I have just such amazing women in my life that have made this so much more easier. I cannot thank them enough. My mother inlaw has such a great heart and goes out of her way to love and support us, I couldn't imagine her not in my life. My parents are still helping me on wednesdays and its nice to have baby jake get papa time :)
Im still pushing thru and I hope to continue and finish this journey. So far this semester I have been able to watch a C-section. I was praying to the Lord above that I would not pass out and thank goodness I did make it. What an amazing experience that I will never forget.

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

You will continue this journey and you will do it well!!!! It's already such an accomplishment how far you've made it. It'll only get better!

Camille said...

That is the sweetest picture, Fran!!! You are such a good Mama!!!