Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Ward Halloween party

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I love dressing the kids up. Yes, it comes with stress and running around but it is worth the effort if the kids are happy. This year, they all wanted to be scary, what is wrong with my kids? Jessica was Wednesday Adams (from the Adams family), she looked like a dead creepy pilgrim to me. Kaelyn was Sally from nightmare before christmas, Talia was a weird clown and baby Jake was a Ninja Turtle. I found a youtube video and the girls picked what they wanted and I just followed the videos instructions and they came out great.
The ward party was fun, the kids ran around and got a ton of candy. It was a pretty laid back event.

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

Serious props on your make-up skills!

Belle n Kent said...

Holy cow I L-O-V-E those costumes!!! Came out great? They came out FABULOUS!!! Hahaha! Totally loved it how Jessica and Kaelyn were totally in character every single shot! Love love love! :)