Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Officially a 4th semester nursing student!

Who would of thought that I would be here today, a year and a half later finishing 3rd semester and with only 16 weeks to go?! I feel like its sort of a dream and that there is that light at the end of the tunnel. When I started doing pre-requesits, there was NO light at the end of the tunnel. Things were so far away and I wasn't rushing to get done. Now, the time is flying by.
I would not be able to do this without the help of some of my best friends and family. I have great support and its truly a blessing. I cannot even imagine my life without them, they are my rock.
The semester in psych was crazy!!! I was very nervous to be on that unit but WOW did I learn a lot. I got to see people who were really not in their right mind, effects of different drugs, how to stand my ground and how to run when an RN says RUNNNN due to a lady chasing me with a cane. This experience and journey is a blessing and more than I ever thought it would be. THANK you to everyone that believes in me!

No comments: