The turtle in the pond is very popular this year. I added a caption to this :
Baby Jake: K guys, if I get the turtle we can sneak it in the house and draw on him
Hunter: Im in!
Cole: Guys! Guys!
Baby Jake/Hunter: WHAT?
Cole: My mom is staring at us!
First we had a field trip to the local fire station and the kids loved it. So much to see and touch! Rachel had to work that day so I got to hang with the double mint twins, these two boys crack me up. Their conversations and how they just laugh makes me smile.
Friendsgiving was super fun and very much needed. It reminds me of when I was a kid and how we would go to my aunts and uncles houses and run around the apple orchard while food was cooking and the adults were watching some sport, playing cards and having family time. My kids were in heaven! Rachels mom and dad are super welcoming and you feel like family, very grateful for them. Food was perfect and so was the company. I was cracking up watching Sophia chasing Cole giving him kisses and watching Cody's face turn red chasing his daughter. Or Talia and Ryan getting cozy on the chair, cuddled in a blanket watching movies. These families are making so many memories that we last a lifetime!









No comments:
Post a Comment