Monday, December 22, 2014

Baby Jakes birthday and stuff

I cannot believe that my son is 4! I don't like this growing up stuff with him. In the morning the girls and I sang to him then got our morning started. He wanted Starbucks so we got his favorite hot chocolate and then headed to the dentist for Talia. I needed to go meet friends up in Lancaster for school stuff and thank goodness for my friend Laura who gave us a ton of tokens for the games I would of had a hard time with the kids. The tokens kept them pretty busy for a while, when the tokens ran out they were on me. Afterward we met up with the Andersons for some park time, the kids loved it.
Cindy last week told me to come over for dinner and to have the kids act out the nativity story. The kids were squirmy but it went well. Jake got to play Joseph and he rocked his part! haha

No comments: