Since I have been out of school life is busier than ever. With the holidays here I try to squeeze in all the fun I can. Our good friend Liz had her two girls baptized at a local church, its been years since I have been to a Catholic baptism, I still remember a lot of the prayers they were saying. Liz is an amazing friend and I love her New York personality.
Jake helped his daddy hang our lights, I think I was yelling a lot trying to keep the kid from smashing them. During the lights being put up I went in the house to check on the other kids and there was Talia, dead asleep with a sucker in her mouth. I could have strangled her!
Hot coco is a way to two little handsome boys hearts! I needed something from the store and I got Cole and Jake hot coco. People were staring at them as we walked thru the store, two little cuties chatting it up.
Talia was willing to let me practice makeup on her. I was going to do Brother Duncans makeup for the ward party but I needed to try a practice and Talia had been begging me. I have so much fun doing it!

No comments:
Post a Comment