Since I live so far from my school I can't always go to the fundraisers so I thought, why not contribute all at once and help with graduation fundraising? So I helped make Christmas bulbs and wine glasses to sell at the graduation. They were a pain to make but they came out so good! We made great profit and I was able to help out with the festivities.
I got to bring Kaelyn to help with the sales and set up. Jessica was home sick so she couldn't come! Kealyn was such a great helper and I really loved having her there. I feel showing my children what hard work is and letting them see who Im with when Im in school is important. I hope that one day she will be able to do these things with her children.
Watching the graduates walk the stage was a great feeling, I cannot wait to be on that stage in June and reaching that light at the end of the tunnel. Keep me in your prayers!







No comments:
Post a Comment