Diana and Kelsey came to town! For the past month my sister had been keeping a secret from Kelsey and it was to be revealed at Disneyland. My sister called me a while back to tell me that she wanted to marry Kelsey and if I would be her maid of honor. I of course said yes and then needed the details on how she was going to do it, when and what does the ring look like. She told me that Kelsey loved Disneyland and would make a wish by the wishing well and that that is where my sister wanted to do it. Kelsey had no clue, she was signed up to run the Santa Clarita race and that is why they were coming down. Her parents were in on it and were going to meet us at Disneyland. I got my teacher to clear me so that I can miss a clinic day, so I decided to take the kids with me.
Diana was nervous but did great, Kelsey was in shock and when her parents came out she was in tears. Her parents are so welcoming and I am grateful for them, they were so kind to the kids and friendly. We had a great time at Disneyland and I'm so happy that I got to be a part of this day.













No comments:
Post a Comment