Thursday, July 21, 2016

Happy Birtday Kaelyn

Today was Kaelyn's bday and what a fun day it was. It started off with her opening her presents and a little vanilla bean frap in the morning. Then we headed to Toppers for pizza. I was still not sure of what to do for her day so I remember Rachel said Drytown in Palmdale was fun so I texted some friends and headed out there for some water fun. Surprisingly for palmdale it was shockingly fun! The kids had a blast, Evans and Andersons came along for the ride. We stayed there till about 5 and then headed home.
My friend Tara just had her baby so I showered and headed to Henry Mayo to visit. I wanted to do something with Jake too since he was at work all day so we called my sister and headed to Edwards cinema to see Ghostbusters with the kids. IT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNY!
All in All it was a super fun day and Kaelyn did tell me she had fun!

No comments: