I was sent an email about 2 weeks ago to be part of a wrap that goes on the elevators at the hospital I work at. I completely avoided it and actually thought it was a joke. Then while I was at work I got another email saying "see you at 2:30pm for pictures." I was confused! I had plans to go to the beach and have a life that day, not work! Thinking of how to bail on it and what I would say to not do this, I looked at the email again and noticed others bailing an my director on the email…CRAP! So I decided to go, bail on the beautiful beach, and bring 4 kids to my work.
When I got there a co worker of mine was there and another lady that worked for the hospital by the name of Anna were talking with me and the kids. Anna was very nice and took the time to talk to my kids and even brought them some cookies, grateful for nice people.
It was pretty neat doing the pictures and I'm kinda happy I did it. The pictures will go on the elevators at the hospital, Im probably going to end up with a mustache but I know that will crack me up!
After the pictures, I had to take Kaelyn to her reading class. Jake met me there and he took the other kids to church and I took K out to dinner and shopping. I think its important to spend time with my kids one on one and hear them out. All in all it was a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment