Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hurricane Harbor




So my sister is working at Hurricane Harbor for the summer and I wanted to go take the girls for some water fun. They had a blast, water was perfect and we spent the day just running from place to place. Jessica loved the Castaway Cove and Kaelyn loved just playing in the wave pool. Both girls are not very good at swimming and we are working on that but I am thinking by the end of the summer we should be good. If you ever want to go to the Harbor go during the week there is not many people there. We went with some really great friends and tried to get as many pictures as we could but you know kids want to go play geeeze mom. lol My sister got to come and hang with us for a bit, we also got to watch the practice CPR drill they had. My sister was the person down and Kaelyn kept on wanting to know why here Cocia (aunt in Polish) was okay.

4 comments:

Sherilyn said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blog! Your girls are so cute I am going to eat them for lunch! I miss you guys. I will call you next time we come. I want to see pics of your house remodel. I like that stuff.

Anonymous said...

Girlie,
Now I can comment on your blog! I am totally excited! Thank you so much for the fantastic night with you guys! It was SO nice to see you both! We will come over more often, I promise!

The Fast Family said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I totally want to take my kids to Hurricane Harbor, we have never been. We usually go to Raging Waters. We should go together sometime. Your girls are all so adorable.

Camille said...

What fun!!!! The perfect way to spend a summer day here in this heat!!!