Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I've been tagged...thanks Penny :)

I've been Picture Tagged...and you might be next!

The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning, or wiping your child's nose. And then tag five others.

Penny tagged me. I just got home from a walk with a friend and an interesting day with an Earthquake! So my house is not cleaned and I was not looking my prettiest today but this was fun!

Beware you might be next!

1.Fridge

Here is my lovely fridge…As you can see nothing is in it’s place and things are thrown in there… I blame Jake lol

2. The Closet

Oh man this is some of my cloths. Jake says I need to get rid of a lot of it but I get in moods where sometimes I might want to wear that so I keep it…lol Right now there are no doors on the closet because we are remodeling and we had to take them off because we got new carpet and we where scraping the ceiling.

3. Self-Portrait

K so this is now just mean I just got back from doing a walk in Valencia, and here I am no make up hair pulled back looking like I have not showered in days... seessh


4. Favorite Room

So I picked this room because it is one that is somewhat all completed. This is Jessica and Kaelyn's room. Yes it is blue and this is because Jessica wanted it to be Cinderella Blue... Over the window I wrote "Once Upon a time" I still have more to do but for now I like it. Why did we get bunk beds I'll never know they still want to sleep together...oh well

5. Kitchen Sink

Why oh why the kitchen sink...Did you know that Jake likes to put dishes in the sink and not wash them. I should work for Molly Maid. This sink was clean last night but good morning today is a new day. Gross I'm never going to let this happen again...lol


6. Laundry Room

Ha this is not as bad as it usually gets. I cleaned this room about a couple of days ago.. :)


7. Toilet

So you can't really see the toilet right now, I can't get a picture with this angle so you have to settle for the shower and my rob...neener neener

8. What your kids are doing right now

Well right now Natalia and Kaelyn are sleeping in the front room and Jessica was nagging me for what else but CANDY. We just got back from a long walk and the two youngest fell asleep in the car.

9. Dream Vacation

I would actually like to go back to Maui. I loved it there. It was not as busy as Oahu was and I just loved the all around experience. Jake took me a 1 year ago for 7 days and we had a blast. It was weird with out kids, but we managed to have fun :D


10. Favorite Shoes

Oh how I love my flip flops....jake tends to throw them away on me he says "they have no support for your back" What does he know these are Air Jordans....lol I only wear tennis shoes when I go to the gym and even then I would rather wear flip flops.



Well the time is right for the lucky 5 I will choose to do this. I really hope that our friendship means enough to you to do this for me. The torture was not too sever other than my self portrait which I will still have to get back to Holly about this one!

I choose...

Genine Baldree

Camille Johnson

Gina Woodhouse

Melissa Evans

Michelle Lyche

So I know you all had a good laugh at all of my embarrassing picture's just be nice next time you see me and thanks Penny, I'll get you back hhhaaahahah. Your turn girls show me what ya got!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are AWESOME! This was great! I am so glad that you did it! You are just so funny!!! I can't get enough, I wanted to see and read about more rooms in your house.

Thanks Fran your the best!

The Fast Family said...

Thanks for not picking me. I would have been embarressed my house is a disaster right now. :)

Beach Mommy said...

Thanks girlie! I'll be on top of it shortly! Gotta love the flip flops!