Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Disneyland


The girls and I have been wanting to go to Disneyland for a while now so we decided to go yesterday. It was so fun, I was a little scared when I saw so many cars there but it turned out great. The lines where not so bad. We had Grandma Milhoan come along for the ride and baby Natalia got to hang out with my dad for the day.

The kids love the petting zoo there. Kaelyn loved to pet the goats and hug them. She laughs when they run from her lol.

The girls did not know which way to go, they where so excited. Towards the end of the night We went over Tomorrow land to listen to the band play and that is where little Miss Kaelyn was shakin her stuff on the dance floor. At one point she grab a little boys hands and started to dance. It was the cutest thing ever. At least she will dance at my brother's wedding, that girl is not shy.

Thank you Jake for buying us our passes :)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Where is the petting zoo? I didn't know they had a petting zoo at Disneyland!?

Camille said...

How fun!!! That was so nice of your dad to watch the baby for you!! I love the last picture of you and the girls, very cute!!!

Gina woodhouse said...

Sounds like a great day! I didn't know about the petting zoo either.

Beach Mommy said...

That zoo has never been open when I've been there! Someday...
You're a good momma for taking the girls and one of these days we'll have to get passes too.

Sherilyn said...

I wish I could go to Disneyland!!Utah sucks! Just kidding.