Today I took Jessica to the dentist. Many know that my child can sniff candy out of a snow storm, well that sweet tooth got her in trouble (my fault) and she needs to get a baby root canal....ouch right....Well next week we have an appointmet for her to get some work done, worst part is they have to knock her out. Not excited about this at all I just want to cry because I hated being knocked out when I had my wisdom teeth done.
Funny at one point I noticed that candy is everywhere. I would go to the grocery store and the cashier would give the kids balloons with suckers. I would leave them with the grandparents and icecream and treats there. Or I would go to Archer's and the employee's would have it....AHHHHHH then Halloween and the holiday's, it's everywhere......
P.S I swear we brush our kids teeth, Jessica does follow in my dad's footsteps with bad teeth. I will post the picture of her at the dentist so check back later tonight. This dentist's office was Harry Potter theme....
2 comments:
Oh man! Good luck with that! That would be sad to see her completely under. I'm sure you'll do fine though. When they gave Colten gas to pull his teeth, it was a bit sad but made us giggle a bit too. he was hilarious!
Hey Fran! I'm SO sorry I didn't get it done before Christmas, but I FINALLY finished the aprons for your girls. I'll get them in the mail and to you soon. I was a bit nutso before christmas this year with going to Utah and then Montana. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well, and thank you SO much for Cecily's christmas gifts. I can't even tell you how much she loves the barn with the shape blocks. She carries it around with her all the time. Hope your holidays were great!
Post a Comment