Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Aboretum







After Jessica's fun morning of shots and tears, we went to the Aboretum to run around and see all the neat plants and animals. If you ever need exercise go here. They had the most beautiful trees and gardens. The Peacocks where not shy, they would get right next to you. I had to grab Kaelyn a few times because she thought the the Geese where cute duckies.,,,That is until one went crazy and Kaelyn went running.






We stayed for a good 3 hours till the little ones where tired and hungry.




I am looking forward to the net time I can take the kids. They have barns you and run in and out of. They have the house from the old show Fantasy Island ( the plane the plane). The waterfalls are just beautiful as well.

1 comment:

Beach Mommy said...

Okay so where is this place?? I want to go!