Well I really can not sleep so I am unloading a ton of stuff that has happened in the Milhoan residence.
Jake thought that it would be a great idea to lock the kids door so that the girls would stay in their rooms at night (of couse we could get in if an emergency where to happen). Some of you I may have told that my girls wake up at least 3 to 4 times a night and will come in our room and get in bed with us. Jake hates it and I do as well at times. My kids are restless sleepers and move around a lot, plus Jessica likes to twirl my hair at night which can get me a little restless myself.
Well the other night Jake got tie-downs....Yes tie downs and hooked it from one door to the other hoping that this would work. By the way did I tell you my kids are like little Houdini's, they got out. This was worse than when Jake slept infront of their door and they climbed over him when he was out of it.
As you can see the girls are safe back in our bed with daddy!
3 comments:
LOL...That is hillarious!!
wow that is crazy! how did they get out?
I have a great trick for keeping kids in bed, Madelyn was the same way, coming out of her room dozens of times. Now, we put three pennies (have done Hershey Kisses too) and every time she comes out of her room she looses a penny. If she stays in all night, she gets to keep them all. You just need to find out what their currency is and put outside the door, it worked for us!
Post a Comment