Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thankful

Have you ever took a step back and looked at your life? I have been doing that a lot lately. I started to complain way too much about things and not focusing on the good things in my life....It is easy to get wrapped up and forget all that we should be grateful for.

A few things that I am grateful for:

My WONDERFUL, PATIENT HUBBY....(don't tell him I said that, he will use it against me!)
My beautiful little girls
The home we have
The church we belong to
Close friends and family
The internet j/k

Anyways, I had to get that off my mind and share. Hope everyone is going to take a step back and list some of the things they are grateful for as well....

2 comments:

The Fast Family said...

I totally did the same thing. I have been so stressed and complaining lately that I finally sat down and thought of how blessed I am and how grateful I am for all the many good things in my life.

Beach Mommy said...

Love ya girl...