This weekend was pretty busy for us. Jake was suppose to go to a work meeting but decided to hang out with us. First we started off at my friend Debbie's son's birthday party at the "Oh so fun Scooter's Jungle". The kids loved it! There is fun for all ages at that place. After that party we went over to are friend Genine and Pat's son's party at the Todd Longshore park. The kids got to set out on an adventure with Captian Colton on a treasure hunt for GOLD. It was such a beautiful day outside and we where able to hang with friends and enjoy a beautiful day.
Are night didn't end there, we got to go later on to our friends Debbie and Jason's house to watch the UFC fight. Jake and I love watching the fights and even better with great company. I tried to bring my homework to study but yeah I liked the conversations with my friends better...lol (shhhh don't tell my math teacher that).
It has been WONDERFUL with Jake home on the weekend's. Instead of me taking the girls to do things on the weekend I now have my bestfriend to hang out with us as well.
2 comments:
Thanks so much for coming to Colten's party! You guys were busy yesterday. So glad you have Jake around more nowadays. You need him!
Wow! I haven't seen Debbie in sooo long! So neat that you guys are still close. Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment