For spring break my mother inlaw Cindy was able to get a site at Carpenteria State Beach. I love going here, the camp grounds are clean and I feel safe there. Jake was able to come every night and stay with us. The kids were in heaven there, they where the Woodhouse twins shadows. I came home early with Kaelyn and Natalia and Jessica stayed with Grandma. I love the camping but not with my sweet little Talia. She moves way to much and apparently likes to laugh and have a conversation at 3am. One of the nights I had to sleep in the truck because she was being way to loud.
Jake has now decided that we need a camper....woo hoo! I am actually excited about it. He always laughs at me because he thinks I hate camping and I get stressed ever time I go...Haha I get stressed daily! I love going camping with his family, it gets hectic with the kids at times but we get great pictures and wonderful memories.
1 comment:
So glad we could join you for a day! That's really nice you came home and left the kids for the last bit! I really like to be home alone and have someone take the kids out. I can get everything done 200 times faster than when 3 kids are about the house!
Post a Comment