Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend







Why does Eric look Scurred!








I had a blast this weekend....We decided to take the boat out and meet with our friends at Castaic Lake. We got to go on the 3 seater tube and hang on the beach....It was a long day but well spent with good friends and family....Oh and poor Nicole she got a war wound...wear it proud girl :)


I can't wait to do more boating this summer and spend time with my friends and family. By the way Kaelyn fell asleep in the tub while I was driving...I guess I'm to slow for her... lol

4 comments:

The Ball Family said...

I still had fun even though I got a black eye!!! I can't wait to go boating again!

Party of Five said...

oooh- I wish we were closer so we could come see you guys! August, though. I'm excited. You guys are camping at the beach right?

cory and laurel evans said...

It was a blast. We are going to have to get a tube like that also- we could have 6 people going.

Beach Mommy said...

That tube is gigantic!!