Sunday, October 18, 2009

Family trip to Lombardi Ranch



My sister inlaw called me up and said "Hey I'm taking the twins to the pumpkin patch wanna go?" Well that is my favorite place in the world to take the girls to and plus I got to see my neices so Jake and I packed the kids up and headed down there.
Talia was able to run around this year and climb the haystacks and run in and out of the pumpkin lines. She had a blast!
Kaelyn was the hardest to photograph, ever time I would try to take a picture of her she was looking off somewhere else.
This is my little neice Hailey, she is such a doll. I think I was trying to hide her in my purse after this picture so I could take her home.
Here are my three little hams.....At least they are all looking at the camera.
This is one of my favorite picture's, it's nice when everyone can get together and get a long
My little family is so amazing, this is all that matter's to me. My kids and husband are what make me smile and I cherish everyday that I have spent with them.

1 comment:

S.Shepherd said...

What great pictures of your family. You are one beautiful family.