My friend Nicole and I thought that it would be fun to have a Halloween party with some of our friends from church and do bunch of fun games and have some spooky treats. We had a good turn out and the food was wonderful.
We got these apron's when we went for Nicole's birthday at Disneyland. I have to say that she is a really great friend, and I think her and her family moving in our ward was a blessing.

My scary hubby and I . He was trying to scare the kids and it was working.

My little cutie's....I think the outfits worked out well and they looked great in them.

Love this picture, she is getting so big and prettier every day.

My sister inlaw Crystal put on a great show for the kids. She played a mad scientist and did little experiments for the kids. She also sang some cute Halloween songs to them. The kids seemed to really love it, and I appreciated her hard work.

My amazing hubby and I....He has a great heart and fun personality, I m grateful everyday for him.
1 comment:
It was so much fun and Crystal really did do an amazing job! Thanks for all your hard work!
Post a Comment