Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kaelyn's feild trip to the pumpkin patch

Lombardi Ranch 2009
Miss Sherri's class....These are the kids from both of her classes....so cute!



Kaelyn got to go with her class to the pumpkin patch for a feild trip. She was really excited to go and play with the other kids. While I chased Natalia around Kaelyn got to hear about the animals. At one point Talia started to yell at the Cows, she would shake her head back and forth and scream ahhhhhhh.
It took forever to get this picture of her....she has a tendency to ALWAYS look away.
I can't believe how big she is, I remember when we had to prop her up with other pumkins to get her sitting up right without falling over.
I have to say I make some pretty girls.....Yes, they look like Jake! :)
This is one of they funniest picture's...Read the sign in the background haha......

No comments: