I love this picture with my husband. He is such a wonderful man, I look at picture's of us from time to time and it cracks me up. We are still the same as we were when we got married.
Talia was so into the book picture and it came out really good.
This is my beautiful family!


Again my girl's did such a great job and they came out really well. The people taking the picture's were impressed with them....
3 comments:
They turned out so cute...love your family!!!
so cute... all of you looking at the book make me chuckle.. and your girls do look like they did awesome. isn't that a relief? It takes so much to get a family ready for pictures for some reason - and i like the one of you and Jake. My parents and aunts and uncles always use to have their pictures at my grandparents homes but Pat and I have never done that in a studio yet.. someday we should. ~very cute~
super cute!
Post a Comment