I just want to say that I am so thankful for my husband and kids. Sometimes you forget the little things and get wrapped up in the not so important things. I am very blessed to have all that I do.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving...
Hope everyone has a relaxing Thanksgiving....
I just want to say that I am so thankful for my husband and kids. Sometimes you forget the little things and get wrapped up in the not so important things. I am very blessed to have all that I do.
To start off our morning we watched a little bit of the Macy's Day parade. The girls loved it! They kept screaming from the other room "Mommy, you have to see this".
We got to go to my sister inlaw's mom's house for some wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, and to top it off the girls played a little bit of ring around the rosie.
Nothing like some pie and whip cream, only problem is they only at the whip cream.
After a great time with family we headed to California City with my brother and his wife to go dirtbiking. Is was a little cold and the kids wanted me to take a picture.
It was so cold I think it hurt her to smile here. Jessica had a hard time with it being so dark, so my wonderful brother thought it would be funny to tell her that he would bring the moon out for light and mooned her. Yeah after that one the girls had the giggles and I could not get them to be. Thank you Lorenzo!
Riding the 50 with daddy. Kaelyn did not want to get off.
Jessica and Uncle Renzo, I think this is one of my favorite picture's.
Our little family picture, this should of been our Christmas card haha
I just want to say that I am so thankful for my husband and kids. Sometimes you forget the little things and get wrapped up in the not so important things. I am very blessed to have all that I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!
David went to Cal City on Friday to ride with the Kimball's who were camping there.
You should totally use that as a Christmas card picture!! Looks like a fun day.
Post a Comment