Monday, November 16, 2009

Memories

From time to time I think about things that have happened over the years and I always say I need to write them down. I am going to add to this list as I go so that I don't forget.

*I remeber when the doctor was telling me that I was ready to push and meet my new baby (Jessica) and I was like "Oh wait, I'm not ready to be a mom". I was so scared and didn't know what to do. Then when I saw her I was like wow, I baked a cute baby and that fear went away.

*When I met Jakes family for the first time I was so excited to be able to know such a happy family. Everyone got along and loved getting together. (times have changed haha)


*When Jake told me about getting into the JATC apprenticeship I was really scared that he would not make more than he was making at Archer's. Then he got his first paycheck and I was VERY happy..hahaha

*Jake got hurt at work and his boss called me and told me where they were taking him. I started to cry and stress out. When I got there he had great co workers that were in the waiting room and I was able to go back there. He had me take a picture of his leg and then he yelled at me because the girls and I painted his toe nails blue the night before and he didn't realize it till that day when the doctor took his work boot off.

*Jessica's first day of Kindergarten. I was so sad that she was going to be at school all day and I was sad she was growing up....I even cried!

*Kaelyn and Jessica were screaming in the kitchen about a spider and I walked in there and freaked out and said "Oh S*&#" because it scared me and all you hear coming from Talia's room was the same words I said over and over again. Jake walked in the room and said "Nice one Fran"...

*When Jake tried so hard to propose to me and kept running into so many obstacles. He finally gave up and came to my house and got on one knee at the front door and asked me to marry him...I was in my PJ's and all I could do is cry! He gave me a heart shaped jewelry box with the LA Temple engraved on it with my ring in it.

*Jessica got to be on the tv show ER and my mother inlaw was able to take her that day. Jessica was child number 11 and her tv mom was rushed into the ER after getting in a car accident. The tv mom was pregnant again...I could not help but think "Is she Mormon?" haha Well Jessica got a moment in the spot light where the Australian doctor kneeled down and said " And you must be Daisy, your mom talks alot about you" and Jessica smiled and nodded.....I was so excited, thanks to Jake's cousin Misty I have a copy of the show.

*Jessica was ready to kick the soccer ball to start the game and she looks over at me knods her head and gave me a thumbs up. It was as if she was telling me I'm going to dominate this game mama or maybe it was if I make a goal I get candy...haha

*Jessica came up to Jake and said "Daddy you need to shave your head, you look like a girl with a bald spot" After jessica made that comment Jake was in the bathroom with the shaver giving Jessica dirty looks. He even let her help and she got a little crazy and started to shave Jake's arm hair. I told him that it looks like he got in a cat fight. I could stop laughing at him, he says Jessica likes to torture him just like her mom...hahaha

more to come!

1 comment:

Each Life that Touches Ours for Good said...

Loved reading your memories... sure miss all you guys! Seeing your beautiful family just made me realize how fast time is whirling by! Take care and have a wonderful holiday season. Tell Cindy & Russ hello for me, will you?