The one thing I missed was my husband and the girls, I don't know how women go to work and come home to put them to bed and not see them everyday. I will never willingly do that, I missed them so much. Thank goodness my brother inlaw Joe and his girlfriend Mary helped because this would of not been possible.
Today was my last day and I am so glad to not have to sit in class all day and get poked. I have my State Boards on this coming Saturday and as long as I pass I get certified. I will be doing my externship at Garfield Hospital and will be from 5am to 1:30 all week. The only nice part of that I get to work in maternity. This experience has made me want to keeping going with my education and become an RN
This is my friend Corrine and I before our practical test.
This is the whole class. Most were fun to be around.
1 comment:
Way to go girl! Keep up the hard work.
Post a Comment