Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Day

Today was a fun day, the kids were very excited to wake to and see that Santa left them some fun things to play with.
This is the loot, the kids found in the morning. Santa made sure to lable it so that no one would be confused.

Can I just say that my daughter is absolutley BEAUTIFUL. I love this picture of her.

Talia got a little scooter from Santa and just sat on it and kept laughing. We headed over to Jake's parents house to open presents and it was really nice to hang out. The kids got an awesome wangon that you can go off roading in if you wanted to, it was great I even took a ride in it. Jessica and Kaelyn posing next to Santa, Kealyn is not to happy due to Uncle Isaac yelling at her, one thing I try not to do is yell at the kids on day's like this beacause they are excited to open presents. Makes me want to jut give her a big hug here.

The girls were so excited to help their grandpa out. They wanted to pass out gifts, or was it just to know which ones were their's :). Off to my parents house we go. Jessica got a gold watch from Santa. The story behind that is Jessica kept telling my mom "Babcia I want a watch for Christmas" and mom was going to get it for her but forgot till last mintue. My mom ran to a ton of stores but I guess could not find one so she got one of their old watches and wrapped it for her. I thought Jessica was going to be like this is not a Hannah Montana watch guys, but to our surprise she loved it and wears it all the time. My 5 year old has more bling than me. Jake dressed like Santa and brought the kids some toys, it was so funny Jake sounded like he had an Italian accent. We were all laughing. I would of got a picture but I was video taping it. Jessica came running up to me saying "that's daddy" it took a while to convice her that was not her daddy.

Talia got a cute little toy to ride on so my brother and sister put it together for her. I think my sister was more excited here than Talia. The tree was filled at my mom's house with pretty much all gifts for the kids...My parents have a blast just wactching the girls go crazy.

No comments: