Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Date with my hubby to Supercross

Love going to supercross with Jake, we both love the action and the vibe at these events. My brother inlaw Joe and girlfriend Mary invited us to go with them and we gladly excepted the invite. My brother and his wife as well as one of my bestfriends and her huband was there so we got to see them aswell. Jake and I really want to go to Las Vegas to see it again.
I'm not sure what is wrong with Joe here but I think he at one of the $5 pretzels..haha
I can't imagine jumping that high in the air with a motorcycle.

This is my awesome brother inlaw Joe with his brother Jake. It took many picture's because they were being goofy.


I love that Jake and I share similar interests in sports.
This is my friend Debbie, we have known eachother for 15 years and she was my maid of honor in my wedding.

3 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

I would love to go to a super cross event. David and I record the events to watch later.

The Ball Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Belle n Kent said...

I just got all caught up on your blog for 2010. Man, I love you guys! Love all the pics! Your girls are so beautiful!!! And I love seeing pictures of you and Jake. Kent told me the story one time of how you guys got together. :) So now every time I see pictures of the two of you, it makes me think of that. I love it! Good job with school!! Kent's in the middle of an EMT course right now.
Can't wait till we can move to California and be neighbors! ;)