Thank you for a fun afternoon guys.
Me and my girls. Love these little beauty'sSunday, April 4, 2010
Easter egg hunt at uncle Renzo's
My brother and sister inlaw invited us to bring the kids over because there HOA was putting on an Easter egg hunt and games at the local center. It was so cute, the girls got tons of eggs and jumped in the jumper with a ton of other kids their age. It was really nice to spend time with my mom,kids, kellie and my brother. I can't wait till they have kids.
This i the night before we went. Kaelyn was ready...yes
Check out the loot!

Jessica did the relay race where she had to walk the egg without dropping it. She did an awesome job and never dropped it once :) Talia was trying cause a distraction but Jessica was focused haha
I swear she loves her uncle Renzo. I think it was time for a nap at this point.
Love this picture, they love their Babcia~
Kaelyn we need to work on you looking at the camera, good pose though~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment