Yes it is true I am pregnant with baby number 4. I am really excited to be prego and have another little cutie in our home. Jake and I are of course wanting a boy to change things up a bit but if we don't get a boy it will be fine. To tease Jake I told him to start picking girl names....haha
8 comments:
Yeah that's right...who had the revelation....
Congratulations!!
Congrats to you. I'm hoping for a boy, for Jake's sake.
Congratulations girl...I am so excited for you guys!!!
That's wonderful news!
It's a boy... I really think so...
Wow, I had no idea! When are you expecting? Congratulations!!! See you in July!
We'll start fasting now. ;)
Hey, we're gonna be in town May 14 - 18!!! Friday night is wide open for us (Kent's parents are going to a concert that night)! Are you guys available for visitors that night? Wait, let me rephrase that...are you guys availbe for freakin' awesome visitors that night?!! :)
Post a Comment